Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What video making program can I use to make a video of photos, video clips, and title screens?

What video making program can I use to make a video of photos, video clips, and title screens with background music? I don't want a slideshow, I want to make a creative video with transitions and be able to zoom into and zoom out of photos so I can get a close up view of them. I already tried Windows Movie Maker and I really do not like that program.





Any ideas?


I would prefer free programs please.What video making program can I use to make a video of photos, video clips, and title screens?
I found a giveaway software called ';iphone slideshow'; by chance.It is an easy-to-use software which helps to turn photos and video clips into video slideshow but only can publish MP4 file.





I don't have iphone or ipod but use it to create slideshow movie for Youtube.





If you just want to make photo video slideshow, download and have a try, the 2D/3D transitions effects will make you feel worthful.





Whether or no, it is free.





http://www.ourpix.com/ourmoments/give-aw鈥?/a>





Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment