Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How can I make my butt bigger with out making my stomach bigger?

Im doing this modeling thing and you have to have a big back side. I want to make my butt bigger and but not nasty looking. I want to do it with out gaining a lot because I have playboy auditions in April. So what can I do?How can I make my butt bigger with out making my stomach bigger?
Squats. BUT, do the squats after you've just had something high in cards, protein, or other calories.





Carbs and protein will make your butt bigger, just do crunches to work on your stomach to make up for it. Raise your caloric intake.How can I make my butt bigger with out making my stomach bigger?
drink whole milk, eat carrots and just do some situps! and there you go your *** n boobs will grow nothing else Report Abuse

look on seventeen.com they give tons exercise, they give a little of how to work you abs, leg, arms,etc.but especially butts...


haha weird but true!
exercise your glutes. itll keep it toned and round, but also make it bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment