Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How can I make my stomach smaller without making my boobs smaller?

I've always had a small cup size, but i realized when i'm not as active and gain wieght my boobs get bigger but i loose them as soon as i get back into stape. Is there any way to prevent this from happening?How can I make my stomach smaller without making my boobs smaller?
Unfortunately, women collect fat in their hips, and the stomach is the next stop. Generally, any fat you burn is going to come from your breasts and your extremities. Your stomach, hips, and butt are going to be the last ones to go.





There is no way to increase your breast size through body fat without increasing your stomach and hips as well. Even if you were to intentionally gain weight, and then have liposuction from your stomach, your body would slowly even things out over a period of several weeks/months, burning the fat from your breasts, and depositing new fat into your ';problem areas';.





If you want to increase your cup size without increasing your stomach size, the only reliable way to do so is through breast augmentation. Ultimately, it's usually a better choice to accept the natural shape of your body and be happy with who you are.How can I make my stomach smaller without making my boobs smaller?
The way you dress helps a lot too. Try something a little lower up top (but keep it classy, not all hanging out) that stays loose and skims over the stomach. Pair it with tighter jeans or shorts if your legs are still fairly slender and you've just covered your trouble spot.


Try shirts like this: http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/in鈥?/a>





or this:http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/in鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment