Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I am making Christmas cookies this weekend-does anyone have any tips or secrets to make them perfect?

I found a few new cookies to make, so I already know what types I want to try out. But most of the time when I make cookies after a day or two, they are hard and not good any more. I'm trying to impress someone, so any tips or secrets for making sure these cookies turn out would be great!!!





Thanks and happy holidays!I am making Christmas cookies this weekend-does anyone have any tips or secrets to make them perfect?
If you like Chewey/soft cookies, only cook them about 7-8 minutes. They will look funny when you pull them from the oven, but after sitting overnight, they are WONDERFUL!!! Also, store them in a resealable container!!! Go to allrecipes.com but reducing the cooking time is the way to keep them moist.I am making Christmas cookies this weekend-does anyone have any tips or secrets to make them perfect?
I love to make a chocolate cookie that tastes like a truffle. It will impress any chocolate lover. One hint, after mixing the batter (it will look like brownie mix), spoon in into ice cube trays before chilling. After it chills, just use a knife to get out each cookie - shape into a ball and cook. These freeze really well. They may even taste better after being frozen! Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment