Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How do I make my boobs lifted and perkier without making them any bigger?

I wear a 42 DD bra. They kinda sag a little bit, and I think its unattractive. How do I make them 'higher' or lifted without making them any bigger?? Please help!!!How do I make my boobs lifted and perkier without making them any bigger?
If you have back pain you could get a reduction with a lift and it can be covered by insurance (it covered mine 100%!!!).





Or get just a breast lift (not something I'd suggest with DD's as they will just start sagging again).





The ONLY way you can do it without surgery is if you are overweight (being 16 years old and a 42 band size, sounds like you are slightly overweight, or in the wrong size bra!), and even then that does not always work (I know some girls who worked out and GAINED a cup size!). If you are NOT overweight the ONLY option is surgery.How do I make my boobs lifted and perkier without making them any bigger?
if you're 16 your over weight or you got in the in the jeans
pushup bra?





go to victoria's secret, tell them what you want, and they'll find a perfect fit in their army of bras.





:D

No comments:

Post a Comment