Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm making a play for school, and I want to make it a spoof of other disney movies. How should I start it?

I want to make Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz going around, and trying to get to Oz but she finds different people on the way. Maybe like Harry Potter, Cinderella, Micky Mouse and stuff like that. But I don't know how to start it.I'm making a play for school, and I want to make it a spoof of other disney movies. How should I start it?
you actually have quite a good concept. it needs re-working but for school it could be cute. I dont know if you wanna clash different movies, or stick to just disney. But maybe it could start off like the wizard of oz and then the twister comes and then dorothy is knocked to agrabah or under the sea and the journey continues. just a suggestionI'm making a play for school, and I want to make it a spoof of other disney movies. How should I start it?
Harry Potter, and the Wizard of Oz aren't dinsey movies.
  • skincare acne
  • serum cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment