Sunday, December 27, 2009

Making brownies, normally we use a glass baking pan but can I use a cupcake pan?

If I can, which I am sure I can, I don't need to use the paper cupcake holders right? I thought it would be easier and cuter to just pop them out and wrap them individually after.Making brownies, normally we use a glass baking pan but can I use a cupcake pan?
usually make mine in an round 8'; spring form cake tin (lightly greased and base lined with greaseproof paper. Then just cut it like a regular cake.Making brownies, normally we use a glass baking pan but can I use a cupcake pan?
The pan makes a difference only in how long you will need to bake your product. Check ith the tooth pick or strw method to see if it comes out clean to ensure its doneness.Shape really doesn't define the 'Brownie' quality of the product; the chocolaty chewiness does.


Check out


http://www.your-vegetarian-kitchen.com/h鈥?/a> for awesome eggless cake recipes too.
you don't have to use paper cups just grease and flour like you would a larger pan i do it all the time kc
spray some non-stick spray, i do this all the time. they pop right out without paper.
no prob!! you probably need to shorten the baking time as well.
they will taste a tiny bit more like muffins, but not a huge difference. They look good and taste better though.
yes thats fine
ya u can but theyll look like muffid but they tur out and taste just the same :)

No comments:

Post a Comment