Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How can I make a scanned image larger without making it blurry?

How can I make my image larger without making it look more pixelated?


I tried changing the scan resolution, but that just made my image blurry.How can I make a scanned image larger without making it blurry?
It's kind of impossible to enlarge an image without getting some distortion. The higher the resolution you scan it, the larger the original should be. And it should be clear originally no matter what res you scan it in.How can I make a scanned image larger without making it blurry?
http://infoinn.ngwaagan.ca


A very informative website, you can also get much information in website.
Please clarify your question... can you rescan ur image or is the digital file all you have to work with now?
at Walmart
  • skincare acne
  • serum cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment