Sunday, December 27, 2009

Making a cookbook and I need a title?

Hi!





I am making a cookbook (all inclusive- it has family recipes from both from sides of the family, random recipes we like and it includes anything from appitizers to desserts). I need a creative title for the cover of the book. Any Suggestions?





I want to stay away from something as boring as Fun Family Recipes.. I am looking for something witty or creative!





Thanks a ton!Making a cookbook and I need a title?
';The Best Damn Family Cook Book';!!!!!


or ';The Family Jewels';Making a cookbook and I need a title?
how about ';From Tree- To Table'; do you get it?? family tree....food....table... i dunno. first thing that came to my mind, and i think it's cute.
How about


'; How many generations? of How many recipes?


... And we lived to tell them...';
';The Secret Ingredients';





';My Hand-Me-Down Recipes';





';Our Family Secrets';
Cook-a-noodle-you
use your last names for it (smith and Jones family collections)
How about A Recipe For Success The ??????? Family's Story
The Plot Thickens


Cookin' Up A Dream


My Kitchen or Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment