Sunday, December 27, 2009

How do I make my arms stronger without making them bigger?

My arms are so weak I can't do a single pushup without them giving way. They are skinny and I want them to stay skinny. How do I make them stronger and not get a bunch of muscle?How do I make my arms stronger without making them bigger?
Use a low weight, and do slow precise movements with proper form. 3 seconds up, and 3 seconds down. Use a weight that you can perform 10-12 movements with proper form before exhaustion. If you can perform more than 12 movements then you are not using enough weight. This will help build strength and keep the bulk down. You may notice a slight change in your size but that's unavoidable when trying to strengthen muscle.How do I make my arms stronger without making them bigger?
Usually with moderate exercise, girls don't have enough testosterone to bulk up. I'm not sure if you have above or below average levels (for a female), but lifting light weights for many reps is safe.





To tone your muscle, lift light weights for many reps, like a 5 pound in one arm for 30 reps (just an example), instead of a 10 pound in one arm for 15 reps.
I'm assuming your a girl.





Because you don't have the level of testosterone a guy does you're not going to get huge muscles. Don't be afraid of a little lifting. Do modified pushups: get on both knees and keep your butt flat.
just conditioning. your arm already has some muscle on it. if you work out until you notice a little bit of an outer appearance difference then you can stop. :)
lift weight
  • skincare acne
  • serum cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment