Sunday, December 27, 2009

When making pizza, how can I stop the cheese and toppings from sliding off?

I make the pizza crust myself, but idk if that's the problem. I also tried using less sauce.When making pizza, how can I stop the cheese and toppings from sliding off?
depends on how long ur baking the pizza and possibly ur crust it may be too flimsy to hld the topping on mine used to do that too i dont remeber what i changed but its possible that ur not baking the pizza long enough ir try using a litle olive oil on ur crust before topping itWhen making pizza, how can I stop the cheese and toppings from sliding off?
Bake the crust half way before you add the topping and dont go all the way to the side, keep like about an inch and half on the side.
Less sauce. Less is more.
I would use less sauce. I would also leave about an inch of crust around the edge that isn't covered w/ cheese or sauce. If that doesn't work you might need to rethink your crust recipe. If your crust is really soft and pliable and doesn't hold up then it wont matter what you do.
What happened to home ec in Jr. High...lol but the first answer is correct...thats how we did it in class...or it could be that ur not baking it long enuff
by giving me the pizza and ill eat it for you..
The perfect pizza...............





14inch dough


4oz pizza sauce


8 oz mozzarella


16 pepperoni


Any additional toppings!





dock the dough (roller with spikes! keeps it from bubbling up)


put sauce in the middle and spread in a circular motion towards the edge (dont get it on the edges it will burn!)





Add cheese





top with pepperoni


Bake @450 for about 12 - 23 minutes (until brown)





Enjoy........................
let set for a few mins before serving .to let the cheese firm.....
I agree with less sauce; also I put all my toppings on the pizza when I put it in to bake but do not add my cheese until the last five minutes of baking time! Do let the pizza cool a little before cutting that could make the toppings slide off.
The first answer seems good. I got you a link for making home made pizza though. It may have some other ideas mixed in with the recipe and what to do with making them. Good luck.
  • skincare acne
  • serum cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment