Sunday, December 27, 2009

Making a Home: Is there a moving company that can help me relocate my furniture to a different state?

I relocated to Oklahoma City to be closer to my daughter who had some physical challenges. I had to leave my furniture in storage in Chicago in order to move quickly (she had just had another surgery). I couldn't get a job as quickly as I wanted to, but I have one now. Now the storage bill is currently over $2000 and much more than I can afford. The moving company also wants an additional $3000 to deliver the furniture to me. I don't want to lose my furniture, but I don't have the money or resources to get it. If someone could help me with the storage bill and to rent a truck, I would drive back to Chicago to get the furniture and drive it to Oklahoma City myself. I just need help with the bill. I'm not asking anyone to give me the money directly. Any assistance offered can be sent directly to the moving and storage company, I just need the help. I will work out any payment arrangements to return the financial assistance. Can anyone help me?Making a Home: Is there a moving company that can help me relocate my furniture to a different state?
whoever you choose..make sure its not all american movers..my stuff was 3 weeks late and three boxes missingMaking a Home: Is there a moving company that can help me relocate my furniture to a different state?
Call 2 men and a truck moving service

No comments:

Post a Comment